16 Jun 2014--Hi everyone! We have gotten several emails from people saying they have tried to put comments on the blog but are not being successful. With that in mind, we thought we would run through the series of steps you have to go thru in order to be successful, so here goes. (By the way, this goes quicker when you actually do it, so don't be scared off by the steps as we break them down here.)
1. At the end of each blog there is a spot where it will say "comment", or "2 comments", whatever. Click on that word and you will see the screen below. Then type whatever you want in the comment block.
2. Next, you need to click on the drop down box where it says "comment as", and scroll down and click on "Name/URL".
3. In this box you only need to put your name...IGNORE the URL box, and then click "continue".
4. Now you need to click on the word "Publish" in the lower left-hand corner.
5. And then you will get this screen, where they want you to prove you are not a robot (haha). All you have to do is click on the "I'm not a robot" box (You may get a "test" at this point, where they give you a series of 6 pictures and want you to click on the 2 that are pizza, or ice cream, or whatever.)
6. Once the check mark appears next to the "I'm not a robot" you will then hit publish.
7. Your comment then will appear beside your picture, if you have one, or just with your name there for us to see who said what!
So, for anyone interested, there you have it...steps much quicker and easier than trying to explain them would indicate!!! haha